GTC is an independent consulting firm with wide expertise in A2P business messaging. We provide tailor-made messaging strategies, helping Telcos and Enterprises to productize, launch, monetize, and run omnichannel messaging products, including RCS, Viber, WhatsApp, OTT, and SMS both for the wholesale and Retail Industry. We are growing as a company and are currently looking for an SMS Service Manager to join our team.
As SMS Service Manager at GTC, you will be responsible for the service experience of GTC’s customers and their business partners. The goal of GTC’s Managed Service offering is to provide value to our customers through excellent service performance in daily operational tasks.
Specifically, we are looking for a new colleague who
- has gained experience in the messaging industry for many years and is deeply familiar with
- all processes needed for running an SMS business E2E
- MNO infrastructure including firewalls
- the SMPP, SS7, REST and ENUM protocols
- SMS feature configuration
- MNP and HLR lookup services
- OTT channels
- IR.21 data
- has an excellent commercial understanding of the messaging industry
- has strong analytical and logical thinking with an eye for details
- can independently analyze and enjoys to present complex data to customers
- advanced knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, and Word is a given
- self-sufficient, structured, success-oriented and collaborative
- a basic understanding of SQL and Linux can be useful
- has a likable personality, is flexible and also able to travel
- loves communicating with others and is fluent in English, another European language is a plus
- life-long learner, with a high willingness towards acquiring new skills
- Candidate to work in European Time Zone
- Possibility of shaping the future of an uprising company
- Be part of a highly international team (> 8 nationalities)
- Flat hierarchy
- Possibility to work remotely and flexible working hours
- Professional development and unique learning opportunities
- Everybody is different and we embrace diversity
- We try to leverage your specific skillset
- We believe that we should work to live and not live to work (work-life-balance)
- We have a family-friendly environment
You will join the best team – GTC is a fast-growing, fun place to contribute, fully supporting remote work from home using state-of-the-art communication tools. Our team is distributed across six different cities and four countries.
We want to hear from you! Please email us your application (Cover Letter, CV, salary expectation, records, e.g., employment certificates, etc.) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us.